Anita Jung, LPC-S is the founder of the Jung Wellness Institute and an internationally acclaimed lecturer, trainer, licensed psychotherapist, and business consultant. Originally from Europe, she resides in the United States. For the last twenty years, she has been a proponent o innovative, transformative care combining traditional and non-traditional mind-body approaches. Her work taps into the world of the arts to inspire change and sustain a healthy state of living.
Her creativity spans from her work with her clients to creating and publishing several musical, hypnotherapeutic CDS. Ms. Jung is known internationally for incorporating musical principles and music as a tool in hypnotic work, not to be defined as music therapy, yet, i as an active co-therapist in the utilization of hypnosis and other therapeutic approaches. Her approach is dynamic, supportive, and energizing. Wrapped in layers of her expertise and the intricate teachings of Milton H. Erickson, she weaves her own creativity into psychotherapy with the principles of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, Bioenergetics Analysis, Solution-Focused strategies, stories, and metaphors. Anita Jung demonstrates how anyone can create and utilize their own experiences, wisdom, memories, creativity, and imagination. Along with her husband, Oliver Rajamani, a renowned musician and composer, she creates a landscape of musical trance that captivates and transforms the states of listeners.
Ms. Jung has served as a faculty member for the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, the International Society of Hypnosis, the Milton H. Erickson Foundation, the Central Texas Society of Clinical Hypnosis (CTSCH), the Milton Erickson Gesellschaft-Rottweil, and the Texas Network of Youth Services. She is an Approved Consultant of The American Society of Clinical Hypnosis. Ms. Jung is the 2020 President of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, the current President of the Central Texas Society of Clinical Hypnosis, a M of the International Society of Hypnosis, a founding member of LifeWorks (a non-profit organization), serves on the Clinical Advisory Board for the SIMS Foundation (a non-profit organization serving Austin musicians), Taranada (non-profit organization organizing cultural festivals in Austin), and the Co-Founder of Austin Health Commons (formerly known as Karisha Community).
- Master of Science, Counseling Psychology (1992)
- Author of Hypnotherapeutic CDS published in the United States and Germany
- Specialty in the use of music as a co-therapist in Hypnotherapy
- Trainer of Hypnotherapy Certification Courses satisfying the requirement for certification by the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Recovery Support Group Facilitator for MusiCares, Charity Organization of The American Recording Academy/The Grammys
- Approved Consultant for the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Jung Wellness Institute Founder and Direction in Austin, TX
- 20 years of non-profit leadership and direction for youth, families, and adults in Austin, TX
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and the International Society of Hypnosis
- President of the Central Texas Society of Hypnosis
- Board Member of the International Society of Hypnosis
- 2020 President of the American Society of Hypnosis
- Member of Clinicians’ Advisory Team for the SIMS Foundation providing Mental Health Care for professional musicians since 1996
- International workshop facilitator for Congresses for the Milton Erickson Gesellschaft of Hypnose Rottweil, Milton H. Erickson Foundation in Phoenix, American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, Italian Society of Hypnosis, International Society of Hypnosis, Texas Network of Youth Services, and many others.
- Co-founder of KARISHA (Integrative Medical Clinic) in Austin, TX
- Co-founder of Austin Health Commons (formerly known as Karisha Community) in Austin, TX
- Founding Member of LifeWorks, in Austin, TX