Dr. Rajni Vyas M.D. (1937) is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She has a parallel biographical sketch. modality. She has pioneering research in the field of infertility. She has taught at the Medical College and M.S. University, Baroda. She is trained at Edinburgh and Delaware USA. She is practicing her discipline as well as is a visiting professor at the M.S. University, Department of Psychology, Baroda, India. She is a hypnotherapist. She is past president of The Indian Society for Clinical Hypnosis.
She has innovative research in unexplained reproductive failures. She applied hypnotherapy in treating 550 couples. Her success rate of 56% is unparalleled with any other
She has studied and practised Hindu and Buddhist meditation. A versatile scientific training has enabled her to advanced understanding of Patanjali’s Raj Yoga as well as Vajrayana practice. This understanding of mind-body continuum she incorporates in her practice.
- 1978- till date: Practising at Parimal Hospital, Pratap Road, Raopura, Baroda
- 1984- 1997 Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Charge, Surajben Gordhandas Hospital for Women, Baroda
- 1973-1978 Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Charge, Maharani Shantadevi Nursing Home, Baroda
- 1964- 1973 Assistant Professor at Medical College, Baroda (in this period went on study leave to train at
- 1967 -68 Bangour General Hospital, Bangour, Endinburgh U.K.
- 1968 -1969 St Mary’s Hospital, Delaware, New Jersey, USA
She has published over 20 papers in the National and International journals and is still publishing her research on infertility. She has attended many National Conferences and made presentations in the subjects of his primary specialization as well as on philosophy and psychology.
She has been examiner for Ph.D. at SVYASA, Swami Vivekanand Yoga Anusthan Sanshtan. A Deemed university, Bangalore. Teaching Yoga practices.