Krzysztof Klajs, Dipl. Psychologist, the Founder (1993) and Director of The Milton H. Erickson Institute of Poland. President of Psychotherapy Division, Polish Psychiatric Association The M.H. Erickson Institute of Poland was the sponsor of two European Congresses of Ericksonian Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (2005, 2014) and a number of inland conferences.
Kris Klajs is the Director of the Polish Milton Erickson Institute and one of the leading hypnotherapists in Europe.
Even before the political change in Poland, he was one of the heads of the first private Polish training institute for psychotherapy in the 1980s. Klajs and his team organized numerous conferences in Poland, including the 4th European Congress of Erickson Hypnosis and Psychotherapy in Krakow.
The Polish Milton Erickson Institute P.I.E. and the Rottweiler Institute have been organizing an extremely popular international training and supervision seminar in Wigry Monastery in the far northeast of Poland near Lithuania for over 20 years now.
CV - Krzysztof Klajs
- Director and co-founder of Polish Milton H. Erickson Institute (since 1993)
ISH BOD Member (since 2008)
- President (since 2019) and Member of Board of Directors Polish Psychiatry Association, Psychotherapy Division. (since 1990)
- Member of Polish Psychological Association, Board of Psychotherapy License Committee (1996 - 2004)
- Organizer of 4th European Congress of Ericksonian Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, Krakow 2005
- Organizer of 5th European Congress of Ericksonian Hypnosis and Psychotherapy, Krakow 2014
- Co-organizer (with Bernhard Trenkle) International Hypnotherapy Training Seminars in Wigry (Poland) since 1992
- Warsaw Family Court Psychological Supervisor (since 2013)
- Teaching nationally and internationally (Austria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iran, Lithuania, Mexico, Nepal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, USA)
- Political coaching
Think tank for national presidential elections 1990 (working with Lech Wałęsa) Personal political coaching for hometown Łódź president's elections 2002 and 2006. Think tank for the city of Łódź from 2002 till 2009.
"Trójka pod księżycem". Warsaw, 3/5/7 Mysliwiecka St.
Hosting a live night program for almost 5 years regularly once a month; usually from 24 to 2 a.m., sometimes to 3 a.m. and sometimes from 11 to 1 or 2 a.m.
- „Mała Czarna.” on TV4.
Participation on TV 4, irregularly for about 5 years; no more than once a month.
- Mondays with Psychotherapy – 20 conversations between Krzysztof Klajs and psychotherapy specialists. Over 60 thousand views - https://www.youtube.com/c/PsychoterapiaiHipnoza/